HSSC Recruitment 2017- HSSC Advt No. 12/2015 for 902 new posts Apply online at www.hssc.gov.in
- HSSC increased the no. of posts of Steno typist Hindi/English & Stenographer Hindi/English.
- Steno-Typist (English)- 210 + 69 = 279 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Hindi)- 175 + 49 = 224 Posts
- Steno-Typist (Both Languages)- 192 + 94 = 286 Posts
- Junior scale Stenographer (English)- 19 + 6 = 25 posts
- Junior scale Stenographer (Hindi)- 6+ 5 = 11
- Junior scale Stenographer (Both languages)- 28 + 33 = 61
All the willing job seekers can apply from 23/02/2016 to 22/03/2016 on HSSC official website www.hssc.gov.in. If you want to download official advertisement notification then visit on its official website and then click on advertisement 12/2015 or directly click on below given link.
Recently HSSC has declared various recruitment notifications for various departments and Grades.Various TGT/PGT/Police/JE/Gram Sachiv/Canal Patwari/Sub Inspector/Accountant/Tracer and many posts have been declared already.
HSSC 4425 Clerk posts Apply online Here
HSSC 43707 posts Check Here
Our team is dedicated to provide all best and latest information about HSSC jobs and recruitments. Below we have given a direct apply online link and other jobs notifications link also.
HSSC 902 new posts2015 Overview
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission issued an advertisement Advt No. 12/2015 for recruitment of 902 new posts in various govt. departments according to requirement. More important information like age limit,pay scale,important dates & qualification is given below.
No. of posts-
- 210 posts Steno Typist Check Here
- 175 posts Steno Typist Check Here
- 192 posts both languages
- 112 posts of stenographers according to different languages and scales.
- 112 posts of foresters Check Here
- 33 posts of wild life guard
- 49 posts of deputy ranger
- 5 posts of draftsman
- 9 posts of restorer
- For complete information download the recruitment advertisement
- Fee for Category 7,8,10,11 & 13 Unreserved category applicants is 150/-
- Fee for Category 1 to 6,9,12 & 14 Unreserved category applicants is 100/-
- Fee for resereved category Male candidates is 35/-& 25 according to categories.
- For unreserved category female candidates is 18/- & 13/- according to categories.
- For more detail go to its official notification.
- Applicant age should be 17-42 according to various posts.
- Age relaxation as per state govt. rules.
- Each post qualification will be different so go to its official recruitment notification to check post wise Education Qualification.
- Starting date of online application-23rd February, 2016
- Last date of online application-22nd March, 2016
- Last for fee submission- 25th March, 2016
Important Note- Candidates who have already applied for these posts can also apply again and fee concession will be given to all candidates.
Documents to be uploaded with application form-
- Scanned copy of Essential qualification i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 12th/Graduation/Diploma/degree etc.
- Scanned copy of caste certificate & Domicle.
- Copy of challan/credit certificate issued by treasury in case of candidates who have applied earier.
- candidate's photo and signature.
So all the eligible candidates don't miss this opportunity and do apply now after checking the eligibility criteria. Below some useful links are given so you can easily check the complete recruitment notification.
If you are satisfied with our given information then do bookmark our website and keep visiting on www.easyinfogama.in to check out all latest Recruitment, Result and other information. Wish you best of luck to all of you.
Click here to read the official notification
Click here to apply online