HPSC Recruitment 2020- Haryana PSC ADA Recruitment vacancies 2020-21- www.hpsc.gov.in
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has issued a new recruitment notification for ADA (Assistant District Attorney) vacancies. HPSC will take some more time to announce the official recruitment advertisement.
Here in this post, you will get complete detailed information about the advertisement and important dates also. You may use the below given direct links also.
HPSC ADA Recruitment Eligibility Overview 2020-21
So this is the good news for job hunters who were searching for ADA level vacancies from a long time. Here in this post you may check the complete notification, advertisement pdf, Important Dates,Age Limits etc. For the help of all applicants HPSC official website link is given.
हरियाणा में जल्द ही ADA नयी भर्ती का नोटिस जारी किया जाने वाला है आगामी दिनों में कभी भी इनके लिए आवेदन की प्रक्रिया शुरू हो सकती है| सभी आवेदक इस भर्ती के बारे में निचे दी गयी पोस्ट में पूर्ण जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं और अन्य दोस्तों के साथ भी इस जानकारी को शेयर कर सकते हैं |
|Name of Commission||Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Name and No. of Vacancies||ADA (Assistant District Attorney)|
|Article Category||HSSC Recruitment|
|Starting Date of online Registration||Soon Available|
|Last date to Apply||Soon Available|
If you want to download official advertisement then you have to wait for some time soon it will be available on its official website or directly click on below given link or in a simple way check the below given eligibility criteria. More important information like Education qualification,age limit,pay scale,important dates are given below.
HPSC Recruitment Education qualification, age limit criteria
- Applicant should be Law Graduate from a recognized University of India.
- Download the official notification to know the complete educational requirement.
- Refer to the official recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates must be Indian Citizen.
- Candidate age should be 18-42 according to various posts.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per norms of the state government.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview
- Official Announcement releasing Date: Soon Available
- Starting Date of Online Registration: Soon Available
- Last Date to apply online: Soon Available
- Exam Dates notification: Soon Available
So all the eligible candidates must apply their online application forms after checking the complete eligibility criteria. Below some useful links are given so you can easily check the complete recruitment notification. Because it is the necessary thing for all the Aspirants who are going to apply for HPSC ADA Application Form 2020.
We know that most of the applicants are eagerly waiting for the HPSC ADA Recruitment 2020. HPSC will conduct the written Exam for upcoming HPSC ADA Recruitment to check whether you are eligible for this HPSC ADA job or not.
All eligible applicants may apply online after reading the complete advertisement or recruitment overview. More updates about HPSC Recruitment, HPSC Exam Syllabus, HPSC Exam Admit Card will be updated time to time on our website.
How to apply online for HPSC ADA Recruitment 202021
- First of all visit on HPSC official website or click on the below-given link.
- Now look for HPSC ADA Recruitment 2020.
- Download the advertisement pdf.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Fill the complete application form.
- Upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a print out of filled application form.
If you are satisfied with our given information then do bookmark our website and keep visiting on www.easyinfogama.in to check out all latest Recruitment, Result and other information.
Click here to read the official notification (Soon Available)
HSSC ADA Vacancy 2020-21
All candidates just need to read the complete post to know the eligibility criteria and for written exam syllabus, you may visit on the official website of Haryana Public Service Commission.
Don’t forget to share this good information with all your friends via Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc. All the very Best. Thank You.